Steno Naib Qasid Jobs in Lahore National School of Public
Steno Naib Qasid Jobs in Lahore have been announced by Govt of Pakistan’s latest jobs in the National School of Public Policy. Both males and females can apply for this job. Eligible Candidates can apply all across Pakistan. Pakistani citizens are eligible for this job.
The National School of Public Policy requires regular staff for different positions as per existing rules. Educated and experienced candidates can apply for this job. Read the complete details on this page of Nokri join for more information and the application procedure.
Steno Naib Qasid Cook Jobs in Lahore
They have announced Govt of Pakistan’s latest jobs in the National School of Public Policy. Both males and females can apply for this job. Eligible Candidates can apply all across Pakistan. Pakistani citizens are eligible for this job.
We give eligibility criteria below:
Age limit for this job is 25 to 30 year old.
- Computer Operator
- Mess waiter
- Gas Technician
- Telephone Technician
- Naib Qasid
- Dish Washer
Qualification and Experience:
We give the required qualification for this job below.
- BCS / BCSE
- BA / FA / ICS
- Matric / Diploma
- Middle / Primary
- 40/80 wpm shorthand and typing speed
- 2-5 years of experience
Category of Candidates:
- Candidates belonging to scheduled castes, and Buddhist communities, recognized tribes of the Tribal areas, Azad Kashmir, and Northern areas for all posts under the Federal Govt.
- Candidates belonging to Sindh (R) and Balochistan for posts in BPS 15 and below under the Federal Govt.
- Released or retired officers personnel of the armed forces of Pakistan.
- Govt servant and contract employee who have completed 2 years of continuous Govt service on the closing date for receipt of application.
- Disable persons for appointment posts in BPS 15 and below.
- Widow son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who dies during service.
Term and condition:
- Written application with working experience certificate/passport size 2 recent photographers and Photocopy of CNIC.
- As per the establishment division office memorandum, no F 53/1/2008-SP dated 11.5.2017, They will award appropriate extra marks for work experience and the period served as contract contingent paid daily wages project employee shall be excluded for the purpose of determination of upper age limit in addition to relaxation of upper age limits as per existing rules.
- One application form can be used to apply for one post only. If you wish to apply for more than one post, please use a separate form.
- 6 hard copies of the signed application form are required to be provided to the HR wing of the NSPP.
- Applicants already working in Govt/Semi Govt Autonomous bodies are requested to apply through the proper channel
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- After they may post anywhere employment incumbent in the institute of the school in Pakistan
Last date for applying:
The last date for application submission is 24-2-2023.
They give the official image below: