Latest Jobs in NAB 2023 | Online Apply
NAB has announced the latest jobs in 2023. NAB has announced jobs through advertising and Govt sites. Both male and female candidates can apply for this job. Candidates can apply from all across Pakistan. Only Pakistani nationality candidates are eligible for this job. The applicants possess Intermediate and Matric education and retired Armed Forces officers.
National Accountability Bureau invites applications from only Pakistani Nationals for hiring of Services of Experts under section 28(b) of the National Accountability Ordinance 1999, for its headquarters and regional offices on a monthly fee payment basis for a period of one year as per criteria.
Jobs in NAB 2023
NAB has announced the latest jobs in 2023. NAB has announced jobs through advertising and Govt sites. Both male and female candidates can apply for this job. Candidates can apply from all across Pakistan. Only Pakistani nationality candidates are eligible for this job.
Eligibility Criteria for NAB jobs:
We give eligibility criteria below:
- Intermediate and matric
- Retired Armed forces person
- NCOs / JCOs with relevant experience
10-12 year experience in relevant field.
The age limit for this job is 35 to 65 years.
Last date to apply:
The last date to apply for this job is 9 Feb 2023.
Terms and conditions:
- Experience/ educational qualification shall be counted as examined on the closing date for receipt of the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview and test after the application’s security.
- Candidates with additional qualifications and experience may be preferred.
- The term of services of the hiring contract will govern hiring.
- Candidates possessing dual/ foreign nationality are not eligible to apply.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/ interview.
- The final selection will be subject to security clearness.
- The monthly fee is taxable as per federal Govt policy.
- The number of positions can be increased/decreased during the final selection.
- The services period is extendable as per the performance evaluation/ requirement basis.
- If a candidate is interested to apply for more than one post or station a separate application is required to be submitted.
- The name of the post applied for should be written boldly on the top right corner of the envelope.
We give the official image below: